Full-time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere Worldwide
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future.
The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions.
Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions.
The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe.
And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams.
There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company.
An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
As a Visual Designer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, strategy, growth,
people team, and support teams to ensure the branding is consistent and appealing.
You need to possess an ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns as well as bring these to life through animation.
- Translating requirements into graphics including illustrations, logos, marketing materials, and animations.
- Evangelizing consistent visual design across the product
- Being the keeper of the company’s brand guidelines by improving them and making sure they are up-to-date and used accordingly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching banners & graphics to be used across social media platforms and apps
- Designing inspiring and welcoming websites, landing pages, email templates & ads
- Crafting motion graphics that tell a story
- Testing graphics across various media
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of related works
- Proficient in design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Figma)
- Experience with After Effects or similar software for creating motion graphics
- Strong aesthetic skills and ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts masterfully
- Well-organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Team player who works closely with copywriters, Marketing, and Design teams
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts, and applications for web, desktop, and mobile.
- Self-learning, the ability to learn new tools quickly
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 45-min call with HR
- Technical discussion with team members
- Final conversation with VP of the Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.