UI/UX Designer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a premium software product innovation company that's making waves in the business world.
Their team is made up of 250+ expert software engineers who are passionate about using the latest technology to overcome real-world challenges faced by businesses worldwide. They're always on the lookout for new solutions and approaches to help clients succeed.
By joining forces with them, you'll be part of a community that's making a tangible impact on the world while growing your career. Whether you're driven by a passion for technology or a desire to create positive change, this could be the perfect place for you.
Join an innovative and dynamic design team to excel as a UI/UX Designer!
We're seeking a talented individual who is passionate about creating top-notch experiences. From brainstorming and researching to delivering end products, you'll work on a wide range of exciting design challenges.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as UI/UX Designer
- Experience designing web platforms and mobile applications
- Thorough knowledge of Human/User-Centered Design frameworks and processes within the web and mobile product development.
- General know-how of UX and accessibility best practices, as well as prototyping skills (e.g., expertise with software for creating rapid user experience wireframes and prototypes)
- Experience in user research and usability testing
- Strong understanding of typography and classic design concepts
- Passion for clear and functional design, responsive layouts, usability standards, and web and mobile technologies
- Ability to communicate design concepts/decisions in a convincing and clear way
- A portfolio demonstrating understanding of the above requirements
Nice to have
- Understanding of modern Frontend development
- Branding or identity design experience
- Fully remote work with access to multiple office locations
- Competitive remuneration package
- Birthday presents
- Referral program with attractive bonuses
- Health insurance – VIP package
- Food vouchers and corporate discounts
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Designated budget for home office equipment
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Access to technical books library, both online and offline
- Individual account for a LinkedIn Learning platform
- Internal training and team-buildings
- Exciting and challenging projects offering the opportunity to work on world-class products
- Culture-Fit Conversation
- Technical interview
PS: Please send your portfolio together with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.