UI/UX Designer - Games
UI/UX Designer is a fully remote job that can be done from anywhere in Bulgaria.
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of Web3 partners, we are hiring a
UI/UX Designer - Games
Join a company that is revolutionizing the gaming industry by introducing a new era of digital ownership.
As a Web3 gaming studio, they specialize in creating captivating experiences with a focus on ancient mythology, exciting gameplay, player ownership, and interoperability.
Join a team of experienced gaming industry veterans who have delighted millions of players with their expertise in game development and scaling. Their mission is to channel this same passion into building blockchain games accessible to everyone.
Rapid Growth Opportunity: This is a venture-backed company that is poised for rapid growth, providing an exciting opportunity to be part of a journey that has the potential for significant professional and personal development. Join them in shaping the blockchain Gaming Universe!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled UI/UX Designer - Games to collaborate with us in crafting extraordinary games using Unity. Your expertise and creativity will play a crucial role in delivering immersive and user-friendly gaming experiences.
- Create the full user experience of our games, from UX specs to polished UI designs.
- Construct UI/UX wireframes using Figma/Adobe XD to prototype user flow.
- Design UI systems that can scale in production, owning them from concept to shipping.
- Stay up-to-date with UI/UX trends and best practices in the gaming industry and advocate for their implementation.
- Collaborate effectively across departments to create the game user interface, including HUD, windows, menus, icons, and other interactive elements.
- Create art elements and follow through with UI implementation, iterating as necessary for the highest quality result.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer specifically for games.
- At least one shipped game.
- Showcase a portfolio that highlights your strong understanding of usability design principles, user flows, and prototypes you have created for UI screens, along with samples showcasing your visual design skills.
- Solid background in traditional arts, sketching, and/or illustration.
- Have a proficient command of the English language.
- Experience developing game UI in Unity.
- Knowledge of creating effects and animations for UI using Unity.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel).
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Additional Healthcare Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Festive Christmas Party
- Exciting Team-Building Retreats, both locally and abroad
- Monthly Fun Team Events: Dinners, Escape Rooms, and more
- Take-Home Task Assessment
- Interview with the Art Director
PS: Please send your portfolio together with your CV
Only shortlisted candidates for UI/UX Designer will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.