Test Automation Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Test Automation Engineer
Driven by a team of 170 highly committed employees, our partner’s vision unites us all: Making pensions easy and accessible to everyone.
To achieve this, they connect all the parties involved on an independent platform. Pension provision becomes fast, efficient, and comprehensible, giving everyone the ability to organize their own pension plan.
You have skills and ideas. Now, you just need the right task. How about making the future plannable?
As one of the first and leading InsurTechs in Europe, our partner has dedicated teams in Munich, Berlin, Saarbrücken, and Sofia - all working on an innovative platform for digital retirement planning.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will use your quality DNA to ensure best in class quality of the platform.
This involves driving the automated platform tests with innovation to the next level. Analyzing the requirements while they are getting realized to derive test plans from them independently and implement tests on all levels of the test pyramid. Monitoring test results and helping ensure that the customers continue to benefit from high software quality.
- Passion for quality and the clear aim of a zero bug policy
- Experience with systematic creation of test cases
- Several years of experience in functional and non-functional testing and test automation
- Previous exposure to cloud-based test platforms, e.g. Browserstack
- Confident handling of Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, or comparable tools
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- 25 days of paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
… and many more
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.