Tech Lead/ Solution Architect
Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Europe & South America
We are hiring a Tech Lead/ Solution Architect Remote.
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
As a Tech Lead/ Solution Architect, you will direct a highly specialized team of seasoned IT professionals, aspiring them to reach their goals. You will lead and expand the technology initiatives from technical and non-technical stakeholders, proposing innovative solutions and driving their implementation and support.
You will oversee an international virtual team building a product that allows brands to focus every minute on what’s important - growing their business and achieving their goals and objectives.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Work with the VP of Product and the leadership team to set a strategy
- Offer hands-on technical mentorship to engineering teams participating in architecture design, code review, pair programming, and implementation of proven software design patterns
- Help with the implementation of best practices and owning results
- Engage with Product Management, QA, Data Analytics, DevOps teams to support the delivery efforts
- Ensure scalability and performance of every solution
- Participate in recruiting diverse top tier engineering talent
- 7+ years development experience delivering successful highly scalable technology solutions
- Experience managing cross functional/multidisciplinary distributed teams
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and Java ecosystem
- Deep experience working with AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with RDBMS like MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong practise of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of modern devstack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with Team Lead and PM around 1 hour
Are you excited to thrive as a Tech Lead/ Solution Architect?
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.