System Administrator Lead (MT4, Forex)
Full time, Permanent, Worldwide Remote job
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our blockchain tech partners, we are hiring
System Administrator Lead (MT4, Forex)
Join as a System Administrator Lead one of the largest multinational Fintech Groups in Singapore and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, China, and Sweden. The portfolio of services includes Multi-Asset Liquidity, Brokerage Technology Solutions, and enterprise Blockchain Development.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of something big, what this company has to offer is the right place. We’re looking for people who enjoy the challenge of managing multiple projects and working with others to achieve common goals. We are looking for highly skilled system administrators to lead the team.
We promote individual ownership of projects and tasks. When that happens, every challenge or achievement in your career is important to you because it belongs only to you.
You will collaborate closely with the CTO, Managing Director, Head of Sales, engineers, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Ensure continuous operation and support on Trading platform Metaquotes MT4, MT5, cTrader
- Install, configure, setup, maintain trading platform and products on AWS and other cloud providers
- Manage customer order routing configuration to different brokers, troubleshooting order/trade related issues, facilitate clients to coordinate between vendor and exchange
- Monitor system upgrades, performance, backup/restore and continuity of trading platforms,systems & software
- Performing routine application and security audits of the trading platform systems and servers,resolving any problems identified
- Working closely with the risk team and other stakeholders for resolving issues related to the trading platforms, systems and software.
- Solve complex system issues / problems through in-depth evaluation of business process, systems and industry standards and recommend solutions
- Perform requirements gathering with stakeholders and translate their process specific needs to System and flow Requirements
- Ensuring that works are delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget
- Defining and documenting best practices and support procedures with the team
- Continuous improvement on system infrastructure and operational best practice
- Establish metrics to measure the team’s effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Lead product ideation, product testing, launch, end-user training, and rollout
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues
- At least 2 years of working experience as a MT4 or MT5 system administrator from maintenance, trading, post trade processes and monitoring of systems
- Business initiatives will be numerous and evolving, candidates must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to plan and provide training
- Strong proficiency in English, and able to liaise with clients in view of business communications
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Good knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and setup of any kind. AWS, Azure, Aliyun or similar relevant knowledge
- Strong IT background with basic knowledge of network, domains, application connections, SQL queries and network monitoring tools
- Able to commit to shift work and cold standby on weekend (with allowance)
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
- Opportunity to work on top notch blockchain, Forex and web projects
- 100 % Fully remote B2B contractor job with open date terms
- Variable Bonuses
- Love & Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance and Flexibility of working hours
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in an ever-evolving global industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely and flat hierarchy culture
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.