System Administrator (Fintech)
[Full time] [Permanent] [Remote Hybrid Job] in Sofia, Bulgaria
For one of our trusted partners, a leading fintech company, we’re hiring a System Administrator.
The company is licensed as an e-money issuer and a payment institution within the European Union. They are a principal member of VISA and MasterCard. Grounded in financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK. The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
So far they have launched:
- The first mobile payment app in Bulgaria,
- The first utilities payment app in the UK,
- One of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and
- A game changing payment acceptance solution with verified patents.
The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
By providing secure, flexible and robust payment channels, they enable their partners to focus on developing their businesses.
- Investigate and diagnose network problems, carry out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions
- Troubleshoot and control company’s AWS based infrastructure (VPC, EC2 Instances, Load Balancers etc.) and ensure high level of availability
- Manage Linux based servers and keeping them up to date regarding security compliance Manage Active Directory and Office365
- Maintain an archive for the documentation of the software and hardware
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance
- Regularly check the logs and the resources
- Configure VPN tunnels
- Degree in the IT field: Computer Systems, Information Technology or related
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments
- Previous experience with MS Active Directory and Office365
- Understanding and knowledge in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VPN
- Experience with AWS
- Previous experience with security solutions is a strong advantage
- Problem-solving capabilities with expected quality and delivered on time
- Good communication, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Good command of English – written and spoken
- Challenging job in a premium professional environment - their office is based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy for the time being with flexibility in the future
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- Share options
- Private health Insurance
- Get-to-know conversation with technical flavour with HR and CTO or Team Lead
- Candidates will be asked to submit own code if they have any or do a small assignment (1-2 hours time to complete)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.