Full time, Permanent, Remote, Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Join an international independent software vendor, in an environment that encourages new ideas and provides many opportunities for career evolution. Their product is a fully customizable, scalable, no-code integration platform. It is a bridge between enterprise software tools and the people who use them. The company is striving to build the most comprehensive and easy-to-use integration platform. In the past year, they have grown by over 200%, supporting the most popular software tools used by companies: ServiceNow, JIRA Software, Dynatrace, SalesForce, Azure, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, and more.
Work hard, party even harder is one of their core values!
The System Administrator participates actively in managing and operating the internal LAB and supporting the team.
It’s an international, cross-functional environment that encourages new ideas and provides ample opportunities for career evolution.
- 1 year of experience in IT
- Understanding and experience with Hypervizors - Hyper V, ESXi
- Good understanding of networking - DNS, Port forwarding
- Good use of Windows/Linux servers, Web Applications etc.
- Understanding of SSL certificates
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent English - both written and spoken
- Basic scripting
- Cloud Services experience
- Experience with NGINX or alternative
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Enterprise Software in ITOM/ITSM/DevOps/APM
What you'll do when you join the team
- Deployment of virtual environments including ITOM/ITSM/DevOps/APM software products
- Manage and maintain internal LAB - virtualization, networking, applications, security
- Manage and maintain Cloud services
- Internal team asset management and equipment maintenance
- Create and maintain internal documentation
- 24 days of paid annual vacation
- Co-funded Multi-sport card
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Individual budget for training and development
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office in Sofia
- Interview with R&D Manager
- Interview with CTO
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.