We’re hiring a Solidity Developer Remote
[Full time - Permanent- Remote job anywhere in Romania and Europe
For one of our partners, Digital MOB, a company specialized in building blockchain and web projects, we’re hiring a talented and capable Solidity Developer.
The suitable candidate shall be based in Romania or any other country within Europe.
The company was founded by ex-ConsenSys top engineering minds with worldwide outreach that is experienced in building complex software solutions in the web2 and the web3 space.
Their speciality is Blockchain technology, DApps architecture and web development.
The experience accumulated allows the company to be at the forefront of technological
innovation being involved in next generation financial instruments, decentralized storage
services, p2p video communication and marketing products.
A few of the projects you will be working on
- A DeFi platform where users can borrow money against the Ether they stake.
- A cross platform protocol for Tokenizing Risk with Fixed Yield and Volatility Tranche Products.
- Protocol Labs - The testnet incentives program that helps miners get ready to run the world’s biggest decentralized storage network.
- Filecoin - Network Monitor tool to allow the community to check the usage, performance, and overall state of the network in real time.
- And many more.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for capable, self directed individuals with keen interest in Ethereum and
blockchain technologies to join the engineering teams. The ideal candidate is one who
communicates effectively and consistently ships high quality, well tested code.
If you are interested in joining a team of forward-thinking technologists and a remote first
workspace that will empower you, you will be part of building the next generation web.
● Working experience with assembly
● Working experience with compilers
● Working experience with memory management
● Deep understanding of EVM and the ecosystem as a whole
● Understanding of security risks and threat models as they relate to distributed systems
● Experience in developing and managing complex payment systems
● Ability to architect dapps from Ethereum smart contracts to user interface
● Experienced with git code management
● CLI knowledge
● At least five years of back end or smart contract development experience
● Smart contracts auditing experience
● Unix wizardry and DevOps experience, Docker
● Experience with other programming languages such as Go and Python
● Contribution to Open-Source projects
The Company Offer
- Chance to join a Remote first company and working from anywhere
- Flat organizational structure with collaborative team spirit
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience on latest blockchain, dapps and web 3.0 projects
- Access to the The Most Trusted Ethereum Blockchain Solutions
- Actively contribute to build the next generation of the internet solutions
- Fast growing and progressive company with ample opportunities for career progression
- B2B/PFA/SRL permanent agreement
- Regular company offsites
- Get-to-know conversation with Human Resources
- Technical Deep Dive with Hiring Manager
- Take home assignment
- Coding challenge
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.