Software Development Team Lead
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Software Development Team Lead
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company founded in 2010 with an HQ in the UK.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents and a total headcount beyond 500 employees globally.
The R&D center is based in Bulgaria. It is a tech hub & research center where all the product development happens.
Currently employs over 120 tech professionals. It’s a remote-first company with a distributed team across various locations.
96% Approve the CEO according to Glassdoor Reviews.
We are looking for a proactive, self-confident, and forward-thinking Team Lead who has experience in software development. Someone who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty writing code from scratch and reviewing other people’s work. A professional who can ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. A leader who sets a good example and engages the whole team to achieve their goals.
- Be an example for writing effective and scalable code
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Review and contribute to junior developers’ code
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Previous work experience as a Team Lead or similar tech lead role
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Ability to design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Involvement in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Capability to drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field
Tech Stack: Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, React,Typescript, AWS, Docker
- 100% Work from Anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free, and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Private, health, dental and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
… and many more
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.