Full time, permanent, Remote, Bulgaria
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring Full stack Software Developers willing to learn Ruby. The company is an Uk-based scaleup that is building productivity tools for small businesses and accountants. They are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. With offices distributed worldwide and over 6000 customers so far the company deeply cares for Quality and sane development practices. They strive for simplicity and pragmatism.
The ideal candidate
Is it you who has already a few years of experience in web programming? Writing tests, structuring the abstractions clearly and polishing the code until it shines. Do you love quality and doing things the right way? If yes, read on. We’re looking for good and experienced specialists who are not afraid to learn new things and work on hard problems. What do we seek
What you'll do if you join the team
- Learn Ruby if you don't have prior experience with it;
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code;
- Design robust, scalable and secure features;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards);
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere + local (BG) employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Health and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
… and many more
This is a rare opportunity for you to learn, grow.
Your job search is strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may also like this position - Software Engineer