Software Developers Integrations
Full Time, Permanent, Sofia, Bulgaria
For one of our partners, we are hiring ambitious Software Developers Integrations.
The company is an Uk-based FinTech start up that patented the first ever entirely software-based POS terminal. Their vision is to create a product that simplifies the payment methods for millions of We started the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic
We are looking for Software Developers Integrations, who ideally is based in any country in Europe.
- Develop applications for financial & payment products.
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend software development.
- Experience with any of the following languages: PHP, Java, Kotlin or Go.
- Database - PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Ingenuity and creativity.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Attention to details.
- Tenacity and patience.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Good English - written and spoken.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have).
- Top of the market compensation
- Exciting job in a rapidly growing company founder by well-know FinTech entrepreneurs
- Access to current technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Chance to build and scale your own team
- Excellent perspective for professional development.
- Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview
- Short assignment or existing code sample review
This is your chance to shine and grow now.
The interview process is pretty fast.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.