Site Reliability Engineer
Remote, Full time, Permanent job in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are partnering with a FinTech UK based company that was created with one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year ,the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Purpose of the role
You will be part of a Site Reliability Engineering culture-driven team that provides tools for enabling engineering teams to go faster and improve their operational excellence. The SRE team also provides expert opinion on the infrastructure design, build, integration, release, deployment and hosting operations. Collaborating closely with product developers, you will be ensuring that the designed solutions respond to non-functional requirements, such as availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Using cutting-edge technology to facilitate automation and repeatability. Practice continuous integration and work alongside the team on establishing continuous deployment practises.
- Building and expanding a highly-available architecture to handle over $2 billion in loans.
- Creating scalable infrastructure, using contemporary technologies such as Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Serverless.
- Join collaborative efforts to effectively communicate, understand and execute the needs of the company’s Customers & Users.
- Work in an Agile environment including pair programming and daily standups.
- At least 3 years of previous commercial experience as DevOps / Sys Adm
- Expert knowledge of working in cloud-based infrastructure (AWS).
- Solid knowledge and experience of Terraform.
- Experience of one or more coding languages, preferably Go, Ruby, Node.
- Capable of architecting security and compliance best practices into global cloud infrastructure.
- At ease troubleshooting in complex environments using monitoring and logging tools (such as New Relic, Prometheus, Graylog and Kibana).
- Excellent use of English, good communication and presentation skills.
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
The team is gearing up for their biggest chapter yet – and you can be a part of the driving force.
This is a place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills.
To join this forward-thinking, highly professional and collaborative team, send a CV in English with contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.