Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Europe & South America
We are hiring a Shopify Developer Remote.
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
Job scope and overview
As Shopify Developer Remote in a small product team you will build new sites, pages, and features. You will work with established US brands. You shall understand the logic behind design patterns and architecture. Also knowing how to engineer complex behaviors and components is a must. The Shopify Developer Remote major work includes front-end development, configuring Shopify stores and custom apps.
What will you do when you join the team
- Design and develop customer-focused solutions on the Shopify platform
- Work collaboratively with a small team to create beautiful products at scale
- Contribute to architecture decisions and scaling solutions to meet customer expectations
- Focus on agile development processes, with the ability to make changes on the fly
- Assist the PM in discussing functionality, requirements, and technical solutions
- Strong background in the e-Commerce environment.
- Familiarity with both client and server-side programming.
- At least 2 years experience working with the Shopify platform
- Server-side programming background in either Node.js, Ruby or PHP
- Experience with Shopify’s theming system and/or REST API
- Previous experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifically plugins for Shopify and AWS
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Shopify app development experience
- Exposure to SQL and NoSQL DBs
- Previous experience with other eCommerce platform, such as Magento
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Are you excited to thrive in this company as their new Shopify Developer Remote?
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may also like Backend Developer NodeJs Remote