SEO Manager is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Join a remote-first company with HQ in Europe.
Commit to the mission of providing high-quality, factual, and in-depth content in emerging and established industries, so that you can help online users make informed decisions and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
In addition to providing valuable information, you will also help companies reach the ideal target audience and increase profits.
By combining the power of technology and humans with strict editorial guidelines, this innovative team is able to find the right customers for every product.
Enjoy flat organizational structure and friendly communication style.
We're looking for an SEO Manager with proven experience to join our team and boost the organic traffic of our affiliate products. As of a cross-functional team and will be the driving force behind improving commercial rankings for multiple products.
- Develop and refine SEO strategies for on-page, off-page, and technical optimization of the products
- Work collaboratively with other members of the cross-functional team to identify and execute opportunities to grow organic traffic
- Conduct keyword research and create content briefs for both new and existing content
- Analyze, track, and report on SEO performance
- Create and execute off-page strategies in coordination with the Outreach Team
- Ensure that the products follow best practices with regard to technical SEO standards
- Conduct periodic SEO audits and propose recommendations across all SEO disciplines
- Help recruit and manage other members of the SEO team
- Promote SEO best practices throughout the organization
- At least three years of experience in SEO, including on-page, off-page, and technical optimization
- Experience in ranking affiliate products in competitive niches
- Strong analytical skills for breaking down and solving complex problems
- Proficient in SEO tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and others
- A passion for staying up-to-date on the latest developments in the SEO industry
- 100% Work from anywhere in Europe
- Cool team of open-minded colleagues
- 24 paid vacation days annually
- Paid national holidays
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday!
- Salary depends on experience, so don’t be shy and send your CV 😉
- Interview with the Head of SEO
- Final conversation with the Founder
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.