Senior Web Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe (EU)
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior Web Developer
Our Partner is an innovative Danish software product company with an international profile. They are famous for providing real-time communications platform.
The platform is used my millions of users daily, so the performance and scalability is important.
The company has a highly skilled 15 senior developers and more than 35 employees in total.
It’s a free and easy atmosphere where code of quality comes first.
They have a flat organizational structure where everyone has a voice and is being heard as well as an egalitarian management style.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will join a team of 15 developers, 2 web and the rest backend and full stack. Senior autonomous professionals with excellent communication skills thrive in such culture. You will actively participate in the design and development of new features for a high-traffic real-time communications product.
- Develop and keep up to date a real time web application
- Participate in the designing, planning and implementation of product features
- Participating in code reviews and supporting the other members of the R&D team
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Experience as a remote developer
- Advanced English
Tech Stack / Good to have
Everyone in the development team follows the BCMF approach
👉 "Better Code, More Fun"
- Adapt and adhere to well-established best software development practices
- Always use the best tools available
- Minimize the number of programming languages used
- Enable fast-to-establish, easy-to-use, and consistent testing environments
- Maximize automated testing
- Teamwork is a must – heroes are welcome, but never at the expense of teamwork
- Stay curious
- Well structured and organized processes and workflow
- Opportunity to develop interesting and challenging projects
- Build new products and features and put time in research for it
- Learn and implement latest technologies
- Chance to adopt the BCMF manifesto and be the best
- Stable, permanent and secure contractor remote job
- Frequent face-to-face gathering with the team in Copenhagen
- Excellent compensation
- Paid time off and national holidays compliance
- Get-to-know interview with Chief Technology Officer
- Technical interview
- Coding assignment
- Final conversation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.