Senior UX Designer
Global Remote Crypto Job, work from anywhere Worldwide
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior UX Designer - Client Payments
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 12 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open to a challenge?
As a Senior UX Designer, you will work on The Client Payments SAT. It has the objective of giving clients the best and simplest way to store, save and move money & crypto worldwide in a secure, confidential, and innovative way.
The key focus areas for the SAT are to provide access to worldwide bank transfers, BTC transactions (with more crypto to come in the future), and payments from one client to another, also providing a seamless way of buying and selling Bitcoins through the banking app.
The Senior UX Designer will help define a best-in-class user experience for the product, partnering with Product Managers, UXR, engineering, and fellow designers.
This is a role for a Designer with extensive experience crafting creative and usable interfaces with a strong focus on client needs in a collaborative environment. The Designer’s role would be to also inspire and elevate the other members of the design team by providing guidance and mentorship, setting an example by following best practices, bringing innovative technological ideas, and defining and ensuring a design process is followed.
You’d be an advocate for the importance of UCD, UX and UX research, lean and agile methodologies. You’d support the Product team in shaping the product’s strategy and vision by being an active participant in the Ideation and R&D stage. You’d be expected to periodically do benchmarking & research, and utilize data to further develop the product as well as grow strategic concepts through design exploration, ideation, and user validation as part of a cross-functional team.
Your work will bring the clients a sense of delight every time they use the product.
- Design interface flows, interactions, and experiences for new features that will directly impact the clients' lives
- Collaborate with Product and UXR on the ongoing discovery, to understand client attitudes, behaviors, and needs
- Be an advocate for end-users and their needs, expectations & pain-points
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to conceptualize solutions
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, and business needs, to produce data-informed solutions that consider problems from multiple angles.
- Effectively communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Empathize with users through testing and persona development & reviews
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Track changing user preferences and adapt & improve existing designs.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities by understanding current user frustrations and unmet needs
- Be an advocate and strive for best-in-class user experience and best practices in terms of UX/UI design and design processes
- UX experience, specifically working on Payments products
- An analytical mind, able to balance business and customer needs and constraints
- We want someone who has a keen interest in the behavioral psychology of users.
- Experience in working as part of multi-functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
- You’ll need to possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and craft products/features that truly have a meaningful impact.
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top-notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentality matters 😉
And there is more…
- 45-min call with HR
- Technical discussion with team members
- Final conversation with VP of the Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.