Senior Software Engineers
Full time, Permanent job, Remote Hybrid job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners, an FinTech UK based company, we are hiring
Senior Software Engineers
It's a FinTech UK based company that was created with one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners.
In a single year ,the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Purpose of the role
The driving force behind the world’s leading platform for small business lending is the engineering team.
They are a diverse group from more than 25 different countries and cultures who bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience (from music to aerospace engineering).
By focusing entirely on using technology they provide the best experience for the borrowers and Investors.
Building elegant, sustainable, and scalable solutions that can be applied globally is their craft.
The team works in small agile teams, practicing continuous integration and TDD.
- Become part of the up-and-coming FinTech sector by working for one of the most promising technology-intensive companies in the industry.
- Collaborate as part of an agile cross functional team, as well as technology chapters
- Building great user experiences for customers
- Delivering innovation through software to automate processes that enable the platform to operate at scale
- Using Clojure, Kafka, React and Ruby currently and built entirely on AWS
- Supporting our production system
- Collaborate with the brightest people in the industry in the US, UK, Bulgaria and other countries
- Become part of a dynamic, employee-oriented, fast growing company that is fun to work for
- Strong fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity developing on Unix/Linux
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- An interest or experience in any of Functional Programming, Distributed Systems or Event-Driven Architectures
- Ability to mentor and coach more junior engineers
The project tech stack includes, but doesn’t require you to previously know the following technologies
- Apache Kafka
- Apps written in Ruby, Clojure
- Postgres SQL
- Various big data platforms
- Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes
The Company Offer
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
This is the perfect time to learn and grow. To join this forward-thinking, highly professional and collaborative team, send a CV in English with contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.