Senior Software Developers
Permanent, Fully Remote Job with Employment Contract from Anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our trusted partners we are looking to hire a few technology agnostic
Senior Software Developers
Join a globally recognized FinTech leader, founded in 2010 with HQ in the UK.
It’s a remote-first company with a fully distributed engineering team.
Currently employs 160+ tech professionals in Bulgaria and the total headcount is beyond 500 employees worldwide.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with presence across 4 continents.
96% CEO Approval rate CEO according to Glassdoor Reviews.
- Write clean, testable and easy to maintain code;
- Being part of quality-first agile engineering teams;
- Taking ownership of the development of new features;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Adhere to the best industry and security practices;
- Improve the existing codebase and be able to generate ideas for enhancements;
- Always learn new things, be proactive about implementing new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in full sdlc in high traffic, high availability products;
- Hands-on experience in web and server-side programming;
- Familiarity with Linux, APIs, microservices architecture and test driven development;
- Previous experience in any object oriented programming language, we use Ruby
- Previous experience working with SQL Databases, especially PostgreSQL;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Good level in English;
- Strong team player attitude with willingness to learn.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere in Bulgaria, employment contract;
- Opportunity for horizontal and vertical career progression;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- 25 days of paid annual vacation;
- Family oriented flexible working hours;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Private health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Access to professional trainings;
- Budget for certification programs and exams;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year;
- Weekly social co-working days.
… and many more
- 30-minutes Introductory call with VP of Engineering
- 1-hour Technical interview with a Tech Lead / Senior Developer
- Final Round with CTO
Apply now and let's talk if this is the Right opportunity for You!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.