Senior Ruby Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior Ruby Engineer
Driven by a team of 170 highly committed employees, our partner’s vision unites us all: Making pensions easy and accessible to everyone.
To achieve this, they connect all the parties involved on an independent platform. Pension provision becomes fast, efficient, and comprehensible, giving everyone the ability to organize their own pension plan.
You have skills and ideas. Now, you just need the right task. How about making the future plannable?
As one of the first and leading InsurTechs in Europe, our partner has dedicated teams in Munich, Berlin, Saarbrücken, and Sofia - all working on an innovative platform for digital retirement planning.
As a Senior Ruby Engineer, you will be a part of an agile scrum team, entirely responsible for a whole section of the platform. You will develop and maintain Rails modules that interact via Kafka. You will also improve what is already built, as well as create completely new things that will stay for the future.
- Professional experience with Ruby and the framework Ruby on Rails (or a mixed experience between Ruby and other backend languages)
- An eye for architecture, scalability, and usability
- A knack for self-explanatory and clean, high-quality and tested code
- An understanding of DevOps concepts such as CI/CD
- Confidence in using Git, the Atlassian suite, and relational databases
- An interest and willingness to use modern development methods such as TDD and pair programming
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- 25 days of paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
… and many more
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.