Senior Python Developers
Full time, permanent, remote job in Europe
For one of our partners, a global remote-first company, we are hiring Senior Python Developers Remote.
The company was established over a decade ago with a simple goal to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
The company is remote-first since it's inception.
Your role as part of a fully remote team is to develop and further implement a supply-chain web-bases system.
Because the system leverages machine learning algorithms you will also up-skill your data processing and data analytics expertise.
On a good day at your job you will:
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Work closely with clients to understand business needs and system requirements
- Write clean, testable and reliable code using Python
- Work in close collaboration with project management, QA, DevOps, clients
- Follow the latest technology trends and suggest improvements
To be successful on this job, you need to bring:
- A number of successfully developed large-scale web-based solutions
- 5 years of previous experience developing complex SaaS solutions with Python
- Message queues like Azure queues, RabbitMQ, or streaming processing like Kafka
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST microservices development
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and implementation
- Ability to work at 7am - 3pm EST (NY time)
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
What’s in for you?
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team off-sites
Do you see yourself as a smart Python dev willing to jump into data processing and machine learning?
To apply, send your CV in English with Contact Details via the form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may also like: Machine Learning Engineer or
Signup for the weekly Newsletter to receive first the remote-only developer jobs worldwide.