Senior Product Designer - Client Payments
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of the new crypto and blockchain partners, we are hiring a
Senior Product Designer - Client Payments
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
The Client Payments SAT provides clients with the best and simplest way to store, save and move money worldwide in a secure, confidential and innovative way. They offer access to worldwide bank transfers and Bitcoin transactions.
The Senior Product Designer SAT defines a better user experience but also keeps the client and bank safe. Their main goal is to improve the onboarding process by making sure there is no friction with clients through clear messaging and notifications.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will support the team in shaping the product’s strategy and vision. They will also be an advocate for the importance of UCD, UX and UX research, lean and agile methodologies.
This is a role for a designer with extensive experience crafting creative and usable interfaces in a collaborative environment.
Your work will bring clients a sense of delight every time they use the product.
- Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new features.
- Collaborate with Product and UXR on ongoing discovery.
- Be an advocate for end-users and their needs, expectations & pain-points.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, to produce data-informed solutions that consider problems from multiple angles.
- Effectively communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Empathise with users through testing.
- Be an advocate and strive for best-in-class user experience and best practices in terms of UX/UI design and design processes.
- Experience with designing consumer-facing financial transaction & money movement flows.
- Analytical mind, able to balance business and customer needs and constraints.
- Keen interest in the behavioural psychology of users.
- Experience in working as part of multi functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
- Ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- Data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- Take part in the hiring process of qualified design candidates to help identify top talent in the candidate pool.
- Be fluent in Figma & Adobe creative suite.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.