Senior Product Designer - Accounts and Cards
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of the new crypto and blockchain partners, we are hiring a
Senior Product Designer - Accounts and Cards
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
The Senior Product Designer - Account and Cards SAT is responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving seamless E2E card experience and access to clients' accounts. On the card side, this includes MC and Visa debit cards linked to a client account. They are also in charge of statement exports triggered by a client, card implementation, and cashback redemption.
The Senior Product Designer will help define a best-in-class user experience for our product, partnering with Product Managers, UXR, engineering, and fellow designers.
This is a role for a designer with extensive experience crafting creative and usable interfaces with a strong focus on client needs in a collaborative environment.
Your work will bring our clients a sense of delight every time they use our product.
- Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new features.
- Collaborate with Product and UXR on ongoing discovery.
- Be an advocate for end-users and their needs, expectations & pain-points.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, to produce data-informed solutions that consider problems from multiple angles.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to conceptualise solutions.
- Effectively communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Empathise with users through testing and persona development & reviews.
- Track changing user preferences and adapt & improve existing designs.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities by understanding current user frustrations and unmet needs
- Be an advocate and strive for best-in-class user experience and best practices in terms of UX/UI design and design processes.
- Experience designing end-to-end credit / debit card & account management experiences.
- Analytical mind, able to balance business and customer needs and constraints
- Keen interest in the behavioural psychology of users.
- Experience in working as part of multi functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- People-focused design mentality and want to design and craft products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- Data driven personality and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Take part in the hiring process of qualified design candidates to help identify top talent in the candidate pool.
- Be fluent in Figma & Adobe creative suite.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.