Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Senior PHP Laravel Developer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted FinTech partners, we are hiring a
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company founded in 2010 with an HQ in the UK.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents and a total headcount exceeding 500 employees globally.
The R&D center is based in Bulgaria. It is a tech hub & research center where all the product development happens.
Currently employs over 180 tech professionals in Bulgaria. It’s a remote-first company with a distributed team across various locations.
96% Approve of the CEO according to Glassdoor Reviews.
We're hiring aSenior PHP Laravel Developer experienced in the full software development life-cycle. Someone who enjoys good processes, code reviews, and keeping work well documented. We hire people based on their love of quality and doing things the right way! The ideal candidate is someone who is a good team player and is always open to learning professionally.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Improve upon a product built Laravel and Vue.js
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- Strong expertise in relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Knowledge of tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Git.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively within a solid agile framework.
- Possess an analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- 100% Work from anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOE
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Budget for training and development
- Private, health, dental and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
… and many more
- 30-min with VP of Engineering
- Technical Interview
- Final Round
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Senior PHP Laravel Developer. Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.