Full Time, Permanent, Remote in Europe
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Understanding business and technical requirements and assisting in product definition
- Design product architecture and advise on the best technology stack to be implemented
- Lead and take decisions on client-side and server-side development
- Works closely with QA team members in the testing phase
- Collaborate with the Infra Ops team on deployment and implementation
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum activities
- Collaborate with UX, Product and Engineering to architect elegant APIs, Data Models and Re-usable JS functions
- Deep knowledge of modern back-end technologies and frameworks (Node.js, Koa2, Sequelize, Swagger)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch) and ability to write clean SQL statements and execute performance analysis
- Experience solving data-driven problems like caching, version control, batch processing, and real-time concurrency
- Keen eye for detail, understanding the importance of creating pixel perfect designs, and the subtlety that comes with it
- Proficiency on modern ReactJS/Redux to handle side effects, state management, performance optimization, styling and testing
- You write tests on a daily basis and have experience with different testing approaches
- Thorough understanding of the principles of component-driven architecture
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience building public facing and internal REST APIs
- Experience building Design Systems
- Advanced knowledge on managing NPM packages (Lerna and Yarn Workspaces)
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may also like Backend Developer (Node.Js)