Full time, permanent, remote job in Sofia, Bulgaria
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company culture stands for diversity, flexibility and great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees to grow so that they can take their career to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and its talent gets fully recognized.
Purpose of the role
- You’ll get involved with the technical direction as well as day to day coding standards and best practices.
- You’ll be a mentor to your peers and team members, a source of technical expertise and will participate in strategic conversations with the rest of engineering and the business.
- You’ll feel comfortable presenting to internal teams as well as external Meetups and the like, representing the engineering work at the company.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in web development
- Experience with React, Flux and Redux
- Experience with Node JS and Express.js
- Experience in testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Enzyme
- Experience in AWS cloud platform
- The ability to mentor and coach junior team members
Does this sound like you?
- You are a software engineer with a passion for writing amazing code.
- You are always thinking about the underlying software architecture and how to continually improve it
- You write clean code that is extremely important to you and you live by S.O.L.I.D. principles
- You are an advocate of Test Driven Development and understand why it is important to thе way you write code
- You champion pair programming
- You are comfortable working in an Agile environment and know the value of the agile ceremonies
- You have a passion for solving complex problems
- You are a team player and love collaborating with others
- You are actively involved in software community events or meetups
- You enjoy working in a social workplace
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
This is the perfect as a Senior iOS developer to grow into team leadership. To join this forward-thinking, highly professional and collaborative team, send a CV in English with contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more remote jobs, Subscribe to our free newsletter that gives you a backstage pass into the world of remote work.