Full time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest US partners, we’re hiring a few professionals to join as
Our client is a multi-product global technology company founded in 2008 in the US. They work with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb,Uber and others.
For one of their products, the world's leading SaaS platforms we're building the first fully distributed team in Bulgaria. This platform customers only track over $10 billion in annual revenue. The team consists of fullstack, backend and frontend engineers, working in cross functional agile methodology.
The total employee headcount globally has grown to over 900 employees with branches across Europe, the United States, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
This role is a key role in a growing team where you will have broad ownership over major portions of our platform.
- Architect, design, implement, test and perform code review for various features and components
- Work closely with product managers and other developers and QA to deliver effective solutions
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers
- Optimize code and streamline processes to improve performance and platform stability and reduce overall system load
- Review error messages and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Work in a distributed and agile environment
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar field of study or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- 5+ years experience in Full Stack development, including front-end and back-end
- 3+ years experience working closely with NodeJS (essential)
- 2+ years experience with SQL, familiarity with Data Modeling concepts
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken
- A team player
- Experience as a team lead
- Demonstrated experience working on cloud SaaS solutions
- Experience working with large data volumes
- Github Account w/ showcased work / samples / contributions
- 100% remote work + local employment contract in Bulgaria
- Top of scale compensation, depends on experience
- Exposure to International Teams
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy 👀
- Training & Development
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
- Call with Recruiter
- Culture fit call with C-level
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Head of Engineering
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.