Senior .NET Engineer
Full time, permanent, hybrid-remote job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners, we are hiring a
Senior .NET Engineer
The platform they build supports a dynamic business that provides the world’s most comprehensive collection of news and data to a broad spectrum of enterprise clients . The company’s team has embarked on a strategic investment program to modernize its content publishing platforms and Web API/Database applications to allow them to build on past successes and enhance them for the future.
About the role
The Engineering team is looking for Senior software engineers who have a passion for building cutting edge mission-critical software solutions. You will need to bring keen analytical skills and a passion for creative problem-solving, and learning new technologies. You will report into the Engineering team that is aligned with the Professional Information Business product line within the company.
What will you do when you join the team?
- Identify and define solutions to business requirements and deliver state-of-the-art implementations in the form of application design, development and support
- Design, code, upgrade, test (incl. automated unit & performance testing), debug, document, integrate and maintain applications, application components and common services adhering to our SDLC best practices and guidelines
- Understand and practice Agile software development
- Participate in business analysis, systems analysis/consulting, and systems design
- Provide advice, guidance, training and support to junior developers, business and information technology users, business partners, vendors and management
- Windows developer with 4+ years of experience building high performance client/server and web applications
- Strong experience with Microsoft .NET/C# software development (3+ years), and technologies such as UWP, XAML, Win32 API and MSMQ
- Strong experience in RESTful API design, develop & support •
- Strong experience with JSON and XML data interchange formats
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server (3 years)
- Strong Object Oriented Design and Programming skills for designing, building and maintaining clean, readable, efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Hands-on application troubleshooting and debugging skills, including using tools such as, Visual Studio debugger and Windows Event Viewer
- Experience with multi-process, multithreaded development in a Windows environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience porting .NET applications to .NET Core Network programming with TCP/IP sockets
- Experience in migrating legacy physical systems to the Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with encryption and compression techniques
- Experience with developing and deploying and configuring Windows Services and WCF Services
- Experience in Linux-based systems
- Experience writing unit, functional, performance, soak and stress tests. Knowledge of Cucumber is a plus
The company offers
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with your family and friends
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.