Senior DevOps / SRE Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job with Employment Contract anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a full time
DevOps / SRE Engineer
It’s an innovative FinTech SaaS technology company founded 10 years ago. The headquarter is based in London, UK with subsidiaries in the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Australia, New Zealand, France andSouth Africa. The total company headcount is beyond 500 employees globally. Their achievements have been recognized by winning numerous startup and technology innovation awards . The platform currently serves 1+ millions finance specialists worldwide. And their team is growing. So, read on.
The role is part of the Infra team composed of DevOps, SRE, DBA and Security Engineers. They’re responsible for making sure services are up and running. Strongly monitor the infrastructure costs from going crazy. Provide convenient tools to cross functional teams so than they are able to deliver changes more efficiently. Constantly be on the look out for ways of evolving the infrastructure so to match the needs of the business.
- Design, test, implement and provision new services and ops/infrastructure solutions.
- Do experiments and proofs-of-concept to find the best solution to a problem.
- Work closely with the dev team on anything that is infrastructure-related.
- Automate repetitive tasks and help improve the experience of fellow engineers from the dev team.
- Learn and spread your knowledge through pairing sessions, documentation, internal blog posts, mentoring, coaching.
- You are comfortable working with Linux/Unix OSes and know a few shell tricks.
- You like problem-solving and getting to the bottom of an issue.
- You have good communication skills and can freely express yourself.
Extra points for any of the following:
- Decent knowledge of Ruby, Python, or another scripting language.
- Experience with Docker or another containerization technology.
- Experience with Kubernetes or another orchestration solution.
- Experience with working in the cloud, especially with AWS.
The Company Offer
- A friendly team of top professionals thriving to grow, lean and be productive together
- Challenging problems to solve
- Freedom to choose stacks, technologies and tools.
- Well structured processes and informal workstyle giving people space and creativity
- Possibility to work 100% remote with full time employment contract
- Corporate Mac or Linux machine and stress-free work environment
- Competitive remuneration with additional medical, life and risk insurance
- Visiting conferences and events locally and internationally
- Monthly team drinks and company off-sites twice per year and
… genuine employee experience
- Technical Interview
- Practical task
- Final interview with Head of Infrastructure
Sounds like a great company to work at? Share your up-to-date CV with us and we’ll get in touch with you:)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly remote job alerts.
Be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers in tech and blockchain worldwide.