Senior DevOps Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior DevOps Engineer
This is an opportunity for you to join a digital media conglomerate in the UK and Ireland. Our partner reaches more than 30 million people each week via platforms and products such as newspapers, ad tech, and radio stations.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will join Team Sun - one of the UK’s strongest brands and, like all media organizations, it needs to adapt rapidly to overcome the uncertainties of the fast-moving digital world. The Sun is more than a newspaper. It is an instigator, an entertainer, a cultural reference point, a finger on the pulse, a daily relationship.
You’ll be a key component of a team delivering quality software. You’ll contribute to the technical conversations and ensure that what is being built is the best in class. You’ll report to a Principal Engineer and will help them deliver on the technical strategy; interacting, communicating, and collaborating with the engineers based in London and Bulgaria to maintain the end-to-end service delivery cycle by providing guidance and support to The Sun teams. Enabling them to release code continuously and confidently.
- AWS and cloud systems (S3, EKS, CloudFront, CloudWatch etc)
- Experience in creating Bash scripts from scratch
- Experience with CircleCI
- Mentorship of team members, helping them improve their DevOps/AWS knowledge
- TDD using testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, and Cypress
- 25 days of paid leave
- Premium additional health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional social package & special discounts
- Multiple tech & non-tech events
- Fruity afternoons & beer Thursdays
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free bike parking
… and many more
- Conversation with an HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.