Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer is a Fully remote job from anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior DevOps Engineer
This is a Swiss deep-tech product start-up that activates in the Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Industry.
With 12$ million in Series A funding round, the company was established by leading AI researchers from ETH Zurich, one of the world's top universities known for its excellence in technology and science.
The company aims to offer a unique capability of auto-diagnosing data and models.
The product can automatically identify and fix issues within the data and model, ensuring the delivery of more accurate and reliable AI models.
In the present: focusing on computer vision and image recognition technologies.
In the near future: plans to expand their capabilities to include text and voice.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our small and growing team of engineers.
You will be in charge of all the infrastructure and all the surrounding processes.
As the first Senior DevOps Engineer in the team, you will have a lot of freedom and autonomy to configure our systems and set processes from scratch while having scalability in mind.
You will work directly with the CTO and an experienced team (they have previously built two successful ETH spin-offs acquired by a Big 4 company and by a cybersecurity unicorn).
You will specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future.
- Integrating our AI/ML platform with existing client infrastructure, cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud), machine learning frameworks, reporting tools (W&B, Neptune), or custom machine learning models.
- Owning the packaging and deployment processes of our platform.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Providing assistance to developers with any infrastructure issues.
- Being in charge of monitoring and site reliability of our platform
- Solid practical background in computer science and software engineering.
- Substantial experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Previous Experience working with different cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Experience working with containers and their orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (GitLab, GitHub actions, CircleCI etc.)
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment.
- (Optional) Experience with MLOps is a plus
- (Optional) Familiarity with AI and ML is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Market-invested pension plan
- Accident Insurance
- A preferential gym membership
- Opportunity to grow toward a managerial/leadership role
- Be part of a fast-growing startup with a team of super-talented people
- Have a massive impact on a product used by the best AI teams
- Join a freshly selected CB Insights' top 100 AI startups worldwide
If you are ready to step up your role, get involved in the business, customers, and the strategy of the company, and lead a team as we grow then this is the right opportunity for you!
We understand the importance of personal growth and will help you shape your future career together!
- Introductory call with CEO - 30 minutes
- Job competencies interview with CTO and Lead Engineer
- Deep technical assessment round
- Culture and Values alignment call
🚀 Apply Now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Senior DevOps Engineer role.
Your job search is strictly confidential.
🔎 View more remote job openings.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest web2 and web3 remote job offers.