Senior Data Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere Worldwide
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our new crypto and blockchain partners, we are hiring a
Senior Data Engineer
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join as Senior Data Engineer.
- Building a centralized, performant, and reliable data analytics ecosystem, including a data warehouse, integrations, and ETL.
- Translating complex business requirements into internal data products with a high degree of autonomy.
- Designing and building highly scalable data pipelines for specific business use cases using GCP tools like Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Data Fusion, Big Query etc.
- Enforcing software development best practices and mentoring junior team members.
- Work experience with Google Cloud Platform data engineering tools like BigQuery, Dataflow, Data Catalog.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Experience in building real-time data processes.
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines and orchestrating data processes.
- Advanced SQL, including query optimization.
- Programming experience in building high-quality software. Python or Scala, preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Great communication skills in English.
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Salary Range between $80 - $120K annually gross, depends on experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.