Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our new crypto and blockchain partners, we are hiring a
Our partner is a remote-first internationally recognized FinTech company. They build the digital bank of the future. The platform bridges the gap between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies.
Since their foundation in 2014, they have successfully launched one of the leading Bitcoin storage solutions. Over 4 million users adopted it. Currently, they are the first institution of its kind to offer access to both BTC and USD.
Right from the beginning they have been operating fully-distributed and have been attracting worldwide talent without any exceptions. The team size consists of over 150 professionals across 50+ countries distributed anywhere around the globe. And scaling even more.
We are now looking to onboard more talented professionals, as the organization is currently expanding all of its teams. There are many open positions with room for high career growth.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – they believe that diversity is critical to success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation and allows them to create products that cater to clients around the world.
Are you open for a challenge?
We’re seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join us as a Data Analyst. They will closely work with the Head of Data offering elegant execution support. You will join a nurturing and supportive environment where you can gain skills, expertise and make your career flourish.
- Work together with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organisation.
- Get a deep understanding of the data environment.
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decisions.
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborative mindset
- 100% Work from anywhere
- Equal employment opportunity
- Open date B2B contract with excellent terms
- Get paid based on skills, not based on location
- High growth career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Top notch tech stacks and processes
- High salary, DOP
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Company Shares because ownership mentally matters 😉
And there is more…
- 30-min Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview with a team member
- Final conversation with Head of Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.