Senior Backend Developers
Full time, Permanent, Remote Hybrid Job in Sofia, Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners, we are looking to hire a
Senior Backend Developers
The company is an Uk-based FinTech start-up that patented the first-ever entirely software-based POS terminal. Their vision is to create a product that revolutionizes the digital payments industry. They started the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic.
Purpose of the Role
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. We are looking for somebody, who is working fluently with Java, GO, Python, or PHP- no matter what your programming language is, we expect you to be willing to learn new things and take on different commitments. The position is lead-oriented, suitable for people who want to grow professionally.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- 3+ years of proficient experience of a back-end programming language (PHP, Python, Java or GO)
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL database
- Experience working with Git, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
- Experience with designing and implementation of REST APIs
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in high intense environments
- Understanding that keeping well-structured, testable code is as important as moving fast and iterating
- Working experience with Kanban methodology
- Excellent spoken and written English.
The Company Offer
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment - their office is based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy for the time being with flexibility in the future
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry
- Professional development opportunities including future leadership positions
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- Share options
- Private Health Insurance
- Interview with HR аnd CTO
- (Optional) Take home short assignment
If you will be a part of a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech this is the right time. They are uncompromising in their desire to achieve their best, day-in-day-out being brave, exceptional and working together.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential!
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.