Senior Backend Developers (.NET Core)
Full time, Permanent, Remote job in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior Backend Developer (.NET Core)
Our Partner is an innovative Danish software company with an international profile and sustainable growth.
They target the financial, industrial, and government sectors, and they develop and sell software for larger installations (5000 + users). This means that performance and scalability is important, and the majority of their jobs involve prioritization of usability and end-user requirements.
The company has a highly skilled and dynamic team of 15 developers and 30 employees in total. It’s a free and easy atmosphere, and room for diversity is a priority of theirs. The pace is high, so you should be ready to run fast! They have a flat organizational structure where everyone has a voice and is being heard as well as an egalitarian management style.
Imagine yourself as a Senior Backend Developers (.NET Core)
You are a part of the full development team and should ideally get to know everyone. Daily your main contact is with a small team of developers in Denmark, a few colleagues in Bulgaria, and the Technical Director on an ad-hoc basis.
As a remote worker, you participate in daily-stand-ups, in sprint retrospectives, and sprint planning. In other words, you are a part of the team.
You are highly valued for your intelligence, focused work, and experience.
You are mainly responsible for understanding the full architecture and thus be able to help with any part of the solution.
- Develop new .NET Core backend modules including unit and integration tests
- Join architecture discussions
- Be part of pull-requests
- Communication is synchronous and the work is scheduled according to the CET time zone.
- Relevant University Education
- At least 5 years of experience in programming
- C# and .NET / .NET Core
- RabbitMQ/Message bus communication
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Experience as a remote developer
- Fluence in English
- Very good communication skills
Good to have
- REST APIs
- Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
Everyone in the development team follows the BCMF approach
Better Code, More Fun:
- Adapt and adhere to well-established best software development practices
- Always use the best tools available
- Minimize the number of programming languages used
- Enable fast-to-establish, easy-to-use, and consistent testing environments
- Maximize automated testing
- Teamwork is a must – heroes are welcome, but never at the expense of teamwork
- Stay curious
- Well structured and organized processes and workflow
- Opportunity to develop interesting and challenging projects
- Build new products and features and put time in research for it
- Access to learn and implement latest technologies
- Chance to adopt the BCMF manifesto and be the best
- Stable,permanent and secure remote job
- Frequent face-to-face gathering with the team in Copenhagen
- Excellent compensation
- Get-to-know interview with Technical Director - up to 30 min
- Technical interview with fellow developers - 1hour
- Take home assignment - depends on you 🙂
- Final conversation with the team on culture and technical flavour - 1 hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.