For one of our trusted partners, we are hiring Senior Automation QA Engineer
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid Remote Job in Bulgaria
Join an international, cross-functional environment that encourages new ideas and provides many opportunities for career evolution.
We are partnering with an international, product company that’s building an integration platform connecting the most commonly used enterprise tools in ITSM, ITOM, APM, and DevOps.
For their team, we are now hiring an Automation QA Engineer that will participate actively in the full software development life cycle, taking care of the product’s quality.
What you will be expected to do when you join the team
- QA Automation
- Advocate quality
- Functional/Regression/Performance/CHO test plans
- Executing the test suites
- Documentation, verification, and tracking of defects
- Take care of CI pipeline builds and scripts, investigate failures and improve infrastructure, integration of automation test runs
- Creating QA documents
- Security reports
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and release process
- At least 3 years of experience in QA
- In-depth knowledge in QA Automation and QA practices
- Experience with WebDriver and other testing libraries
- Previously having worked with Jira or a similar project management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in working in distributed teams and Agile environment
- DevOps, CI/CD experience
- Basic understanding of database queries
- Understanding of unit testing frameworks
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Trainings and certifications
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Remote work with the option for visiting an office
Are you the Senior QA Engineer we are looking for?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.