Senior Automation QA Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe & South America
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Senior Automation QA Engineer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 7 am and 3 pm EST (US)/ 2pm - 10pm EEST / 1pm - 9pm CET
As an Automation QA Engineer, you will join an international team where you can put your expertise into action. Your strong quality assurance skills should help you understand and analyze product specifications, define detailed test scenarios, execute test cases and contribute to product credibility, reliability, and delivery of bug-free solutions. Your work’s results will help numerous businesses in various industries to grow and prosper.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the software quality assurance field
- Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
- Automation experience – API, HTML UI with any of the automation frameworks – SoapUI, JMeter, or Selenium-based frameworks
- Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Development and QA Environment setup experience would be a plus
- Stress/load testing and security testing, TDD, BDT practical knowledge
- Knowledge of any other frameworks like Robot Framework, LoadRunner, Cucumber, RSpec, TestComplete
- Previous experience of working on and testing web SaaS solutions
What you'll do when you join the team
- Clearly understand and analyze business requirements
- Establish the QA processes on specific projects, by working closely with the client
- Ability to improve the QA process for current and future projects
- Work within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create and execute automated tests, where feasible
- Collaborate with developers, PMs and keep documentation up to date
Perks and benefits/ Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.