Senior Android Developer (FinTech)
[Full time] [Permanent] [Remote Hybrid Job] in Sofia, Bulgaria
For one of our partners, we are hiring ambitious Senior Android Developer.
The company is an Uk-based FinTech start up that patented the first ever entirely software-based POS terminal. Their vision is to create a product that simplifies the payment methods for millions of We started the product with the dream to make payments less complicated and cumbersome for millions of merchants. The product offers rapid digital deployment and is uniquely phone and bank agnostic.
- Develop applications for financial & payment products.
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
- At least 3 years of experience in Android software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with security in mobile application development
- High-level programming and related technical skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Eye for the detail
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Good communicator, able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Tenacity and patience
- Good command of English – written and spoken
- Familiar with OWASP
- Experience with mobile applications that has passed PCI certification
- Hands-on experience with cryptography and protection of the mobile application
- Top of the market compensation
- Exciting job in a rapidly growing company founded by well-know FinTech entrepreneurs
- Access to current technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry
- Chance to build and scale your own team
- Private health insurance
- Luxury office at a central location close to metro station
- Excellent perspective for professional development
- Get-to-know conversation with technical flavour with HR and CTO or Team Lead
- Candidates will be asked to submit own code if they have any or do a small assignment (1-2 hours time to complete)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.