SalesForce Solutions Architect
Permanent, full time, Europe remote job
Our partner is a R&D Center based in Europe focused on digital technology, custom product delivery and innovations. With a team of beyond 1000 qualified specialists across 12 locations, the company successfully builds, operates and implements Data, Cloud, SAP, Salesforce and other digital solutions.
For their team, we are hiring SalesForce Solutions Architect.
What this job is about:
- You are a primary hands-on person to drive the clients’ sales tech efforts forward.
- Make decisions on architecture matters of existing and new projects.
- You shall design, roadmap and prototype and implement the new projects architecture.
- Think “Scalability first”.
- Conduct high level development reviews and provide timely feedback across a variety of stakeholders.
- Supervise, nurture and mentor the development team.
- Ensure the tasks and implementations are done as per the requirements.
- Work closely with tech, software dev, non-tech and business oriented professionals to deliver solutions that meet the clients needs and specifications.
- Every day you will work with Salesforce.com or Force.com, Apex, Lightning Web Components, PaaS and SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, CLM
To be successful on this job, you:
- Possess a relevant University degree in IT, CS or similar.
- 5 + years of experience in implementing SalesForce, CRM or ERP, CPQ, CML projects.
- 2 + years of experience in software architecture.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies in a service oriented company.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites.
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Excellent command in spoken and written German or French.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and development
- Career enhancement
- Flexibility with working hours
- Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
If you recognized yourselves in this role, apply by sending CV/Resume/Website together with contact details. Looking forward to speaking with you.