Salesforce Developer Lead
Independent Contractor, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria and Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
For one of our partners, we are looking to hire a
Salesforce Developer Lead
It’s an innovative FinTech SaaS technology company founded 10 years ago. The headquarter is based in London, Uk with subsidiaries in the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Australia, New Zealand, France andSouth Africa.
The total company headcount is beyond 500 employees globally. Their achievements have been recognized by winning numerous startup and technology innovation awards .
The platform currently serves 1+ millions finance specialists worldwide. And their team is growing. So, read on.
Purpose of the role
The role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations.
The Salesforce developer lead creates and maintains code solutions on the Force.com platform.
The role is vital for the sales and marketing teams working as efficiently as they can.
- Develop efficient, scalable solutions to support complex business processes
- Constantly try to level up members of the Salesforce development team by mentoring and coaching
- Assist the senior developer with improvements to the existing code base
- Help stakeholders prioritise work by providing tech expertise and estimates
- Participate in and advise on solution design
- Be aware of new Salesforce functionality and identify key opportunities to implement them for the business
- Maintain constant communication with business and BAs in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Help write and maintain APEX integrations
- Own the code review process in the team
On-time time delivery and high-quality deployment of sprints related to:
- Integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Enabling and optimising Salesforce functionality to get a higher ROI
- Making Salesforce a central source of truth
- Mitigating and troubleshooting system issues in real-time
- 4-5 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience mentoring less experienced developers
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and effective problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with APEX, REST services
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of best-practice APEX coding patterns
Desired: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Experience working in Salesforce Lightning and with Lightning Components (Lightning Web Components preferred), Web development experience (non-Salesforce) is a plus
Key System Knowledge
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- MS Visual Studio Code
Desired: FinancialForce Billing Central, Gainsight, Salesforce Service Cloud
The company offer
- Remote work is now the norm
- Super competitive salary
- 25-days of paid annual leave
- National holidays compliance
- Quality and a stress-free work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
and many more.
- Get to know and Technical Interview
- Conversation with the Director of Revenue Operations
- Final discussion with VP of Engineering
If you will be a part of a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech this is the right time. They are uncompromising in their desire to achieve their best, day-in-day-out being brave, exceptional and working together.
Your job search is strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.