Ruby Software Engineer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
Ruby Software Engineer
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year, the company unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy.
The opportunity is perfect if you have previous experience in any OOP languages and you are interested to specialize in Ruby.
You will work with the latest technologies in distributed systems, Kafka, AWS systems and infrastructure, and more. You will collaborate with the brightest people in the industry in the US, UK, Bulgaria, and other countries on a daily basis.
This is a dynamic, employee-oriented, fast-growing company. It’s also fun to work for. This is a company where your opinion matters in all stages of software development.
- Tools such as Apache Kafka, Postgres DB, Docker, and Jenkins are familiar to you
- Pair programming mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Interest in Functional Programming, Distributed Systems, or Event-Driven Architecture
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Relevant university degree in Software Engineering
- Passion for coding and finding solutions
- Advanced English language skills
Perks and benefits
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with family and friends
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Fruity Afternoons & Beer Thursdays
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Get-to-know interview
- Technical interview accompanied by a technical assignment
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.