Full time, Permanent, Remote Job Anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World is a global citizen company.
We're the preferred HR and Staffing Partner of the remote employers.
Our craft is helping Tech and Blockchain Professionals worldwide land rewarding remote jobs.
With one of our trusted partners, an innovative FinTech SaaS company, we are hiring a
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 100 tech professionals.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
The ideal candidate
Is it you who has already a few years of experience in web programming?
Writing tests, structuring the abstractions clearly and polishing the code until it shines.
Do you love quality and doing things the right way? If yes, read on.
We’re looking for good and experienced specialists who are not afraid to learn new things and work on hard problems.
What you'll do if you join the team
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code;
- Design robust, scalable and secure features;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards);
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere + local (BG) employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Health and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
- Company retreats twice per year.
… and many more
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.