Full time, permanent, remote job in Bulgaria
Our partner is building productivity tools for small businesses and accountants.
They are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe.
With offices distributed worldwide and over 6000 customers so far the company deeply cares for Quality and sane development practices.
They strive for simplicity and pragmatism.
For their fully distributed R&D team, we are hiring a Ruby Developer.
The ideal candidate for Ruby Developer role is someone who loves quality and doing things the right way. Writing tests, structuring the abstractions cleanly and polishing the code until it shines should be their desire. They’re looking for good and experienced developers, who are not afraid to learn new things and work on hard problems using Ruby on Rails.
What you'll do if you join the team
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code;
- Design robust, scalable and secure features;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards);
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, employment contract;
- Hardware based on your OS preferences;
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment;
- Health and life insurance;
- High salary depending on experience;
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription;
- Company retreats twice per year.