React Native Developer
Full time, permanent, remote job in Europe or South America
We are hiring a React Native Developer for a full time remote job.
The ideal candidate is someone who is at senior level with a focus on best practices and ability to work together with a team, do code reviews and accept code reviews.
The native experience is mandatory.
This person will join an international remote-first company with over 120 employees around the world across 19 different countries.
The official language is English and the work schedule is synchronized with the colleagues in the US.
Why shall you join?
As a specialized mobile developer you are able to join an agile team where the requirement and goals might rapidly evolve as the products grow.
You will have an opportunity to build numerous apps for various products and enhance your hands on expertise as a React Native Developer.
Each of these projects is an absolutely unique experience for multicultural and multinational colleagues.
On a good day at this job you will do:
Communication is key especially when remote, so you will be in touch with product managers to track and follow up on development progress.
Your contribution will affect the entire application lifecycle.
Your main responsibility is the apps to be fully functional and to work. When needed you will have to debug, solve problems with optimization.
You shall also have a fine eye and knowledge on user experience best practices. Writing clean code is the team guiding principle at work.
Sometimes you may be involved in requirements gathering discussion where you will give advice because you are technically at this level.
You will be expected to constantly learn and be up to date with the latest technologies.
You shall evaluate and implement changes to tolls and modules based on the clients needs.
Last but not least, you shall ensure all new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
To be successful on this job you need to be:
A mature professional with a customer-first oriented approach.
You shall be able to solve difficult problems both from a technology perspective and via good communication with all parties involved.
It’s team based work and you shall also be open for constructive feedback and always do better attitude.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, with a focus on solving complex technical problems
- Experience using common design patterns, high standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Strong knowledge of React Native development practices and excellent understanding of mobile app design guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, best practices for source code management, and GIT
- Comfortable using agile communication tools, Slack, and Github
- BA in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Advanced level of both spoken and written English
It would be a plus if you have experience with
- In-App Purchases and the respective Apple AppStore and GooglePlay Store requirements
- Creating, maintaining and releasing solid mobile apps is preferred
- Experience testing your applications, including writing unit tests: XCode Test, Jest, detox
What’s in for you?
- 100% allowance to work from home at a company with established remote culture. They were working remotely even before Covid-19:)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- National holidays compliance
- Continuous growth with bi-annual appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Dynamic environment with regional exposure in an ever-evolving global industry
- Fun and lively work culture
- Ability to work from your comfortable home office
- English would become your mother tongue:)
Are you excited to thrive in this company as a React Native Developer?
So are we to help you get there. Send us an up-to-date CV with contact details and we will get in touch with you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.