React Native Developer
Full time, Permanent, Remote Job in Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring a
React Native Developer
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
Note: Working hours for this position are between 5 am and 1 pm EST (US) / 12pm - 8pm EEST / 11am - 7pm CET
As an engineer fully dedicated to mobile development, you have the experience to work independently while also sharing knowledge with our current team. You are comfortable working in an agile development environment, where requirements and goals might rapidly evolve as the product grows. In return, you will benefit from working together with a seasoned mobile dev team with a focus on building quality mobile companion apps for the products we are developing.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, with a focus on solving complex technical problems
- Experience using common design patterns, high standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Strong knowledge of React Native development practices and excellent understanding of mobile app design guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, best practices for source code management, and GIT
- Comfortable using agile communication tools, Slack, and Github
- Experience with in App Purchases and the respective Apple AppStore and GooglePlay Store requirements
- Experience creating, maintaining and releasing solid mobile apps is preferred
- Experience testing your applications, including writing unit tests: XCode Test, Jest, detox
- Communicate frequently with management detailing progress on the development effort
- Evaluate and implement changes to tools and modules based on the client needs
- Support the entire application lifecycle including concept, design, test, release and support
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions while managing projects in a timely manner
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Perks and benefits / Company Offer
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.