React Front-End Developers
Full Time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in South America & Europe
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring at least three
React Front-End Developers
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Currently, there are more than 130 employees fully distributed across 20+ countries around the world.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to delivering products that work while employing seasoned technology professionals from around the world.
The ideal candidate
We are currently looking towards enhancing our team with a seasoned developer who can add value and expertise to our roster.
The Front End Developer we are looking for is someone able to breathe life into a product from a visual and interaction point of view.
Someone able to understand how important it is to have an accessible and profound, yet user-friendly interface.
If you are passionate and dependable, with a good dose of creativity, and always interested to research more about your field of expertise then this is the right place for you.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience with React and Redux is a must
- Willingness to implement new and upcoming EcmaScript standards
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Experience in building a project from the ground up and making good architectural decisions
- Exposure to any other frameworks like Angular, Vue, and Svelte
- Experience with Carbon Design components
What you'll do when you join the team
- Create attractive and responsive front-end cross-browser and cross-platform applications
- Implement mockups and wireframes into web and mobile apps
- Collaborate closely with designers, back-end developers, and quality assurance engineers
- Follow the best practices for client-side development
- Keep work well documented
Perks and benefits
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days, etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
View more remote job openings.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.