React Engineer (m/f/d)
React Engineer is a Full time, Permanent, Remote Job anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our newest partners, we are hiring a
We are partnering with a FinTech UK-based company. They have one mission: to revolutionize the broken financial system and change small business finance!
They have created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Their investors have lent £11.4 billion to 100,000 small business owners.
In a single year, the company unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy.
The company is an equal-opportunity employer. Their culture stands for diversity, flexibility, and a great team environment. The nurturing atmosphere helps employees grow so that they can take their careers to the next level. Building on your personal development is possible when you get access to training, conferences, and learning materials.
Overall, It’s a productive environment where the individual feels valued and their talent gets fully recognized.
The React Engineer will be in one of the teams responsible to scale a brand new flexible payment product.
With software development practices that promote maintainability, reliability, and quality, the team is focused on building 'the right thing' for the customer. Furthermore, as a Software Engineer with Front End experience, you will be able to lead aspects of software development and guide other engineers.
- Proven professional experience in React and Typescript.
- Experience with a Distributed Version Control system, like Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer or a willingness to learn and work with Ruby, Python, or Clojure.
- Previous experience or a desire to mentor other engineers.
- Knowledge of Event-driven systems such as Kafka.
- Experience or interest in working with Infrastructure as code.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Bulgaria
- 25 days paid leave to enjoy with family and friends
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Premium Additional Health Insurance for you with an option to add a family member
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts
- Multiple Tech & Non-Tech events
- Excellent Office Location close to the South Park & Paradise Mall
- A wonderful mountain-view terrace available to relax, party & work from
- Free Bike Parking
- Get-to-know interview
- Technical Assessment round
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
👉 Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.