Quality Assurance Engineers (Automation)
Full Time, Permanent, Remote job anywhere in Europe
Our partner is a global remote-first company since its inception over a decade ago.
Their goal is to bring extraordinary engineering minds to innovative product discovery, build and scale.
They commit to deliver products that work while employing seasoned technologies professionals from around the world.
We are looking to hire someone with the talent, skills and expertise to enhance their products and processes as part of the Quality Assurance Team.
About the Role
Your role as part of the team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind and strong quality assurance skills to understand and analyze product specifications, define detailed test scenarios, execute test cases and contribute to product credibility, reliability and the delivery of bug free solutions. Your work’s results will help numerous businesses in various industries to succeed.
What will you do when you join the team
- Clearly understand and analyze business requirements
- Establish and improve the QA processes for current and future projects by working closely with the client and providing valuable input based on your professional expertise
- Work within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, execute tests, configure the test environments to ensure built functionalities meet the technical specifications
- Create and execute automated tests, where feasible
- Collaborate with developers, PMs and keep documentation up to date
- 4+ years of professional experience in software quality assurance field
- Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
- Automation experience – API, html UI with any of the automation frameworks – SoapUI, JMeter or Selenium based frameworks
- Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
- Development and QA Environment setup experience would be a plus
- Stress/load testing and security testing, TDD, BDT practical knowledge
- Knowledge of any other frameworks like Robot Framework, LoadRunner, Cucumber, rspec, TestComplete
- Background working on and testing web SaaS solutions
- 100% work from anywhere, anytime
- Awesomely culture with a diverse team based across 20+ countries
- Generous PTO including vacation, national holidays, sick days etc.
- Personal development path
- Constant feedback, regular performance reviews
- Team bonding events, several times per year
- Professional environment with high standards and best practices
- Frequent team gatherings
- Get-to-know conversation with HR around 30 min
- Deep technical discussion with TL and PM around 1 hour
Are you the Quality Assurance Engineer we are looking for?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly remote job alerts & be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers in tech and blockchain worldwide.