QA Engineer (Web Applications)
Full time, permanent, Remote, Bulgaria
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring QA Engineers (Web applications). The company is an Uk-based scale-up disrupting the FinTech industry. Founder in 2010, now they are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. With offices distributed worldwide and over millions of users so far. The company deeply cares for quality and sane development practices. They strive for simplicity and pragmatism.
The ideal candidate
Is it you who has already a few years of experience as a QA Engineer in a tech company? You may have been doing only Manual testing for web and want to up-skill into automation? Or you are a master of automation, there are challenges for both. We are hiring people based on their love to quality and doing things the right way!
We’re looking for smart and experienced specialists who are not afraid to learn new things and to work on hard problems.
It’s essential for the successful candidate to have
- At least 3 to 5 years of commercial experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
What you'll do when you join the team
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Willingness to advance their knowledge and skills in automation testing
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Private, health, dental and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
… and many more
This is a rare opportunity for you to learn and grow into automation, best practices and gain priceless FinTech industry know-how.
Apply now. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.