QA Engineer (Web Applications)
Full time, Permanent, Remote Anywhere in Bulgaria
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
With one of our trusted partners, we are hiring at least two more
QA Engineers (Web applications)
Our partner is a globally recognized FinTech company that automates accounting since 2010.
They consistently get their name listed as “One of the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in Europe”.
Since the beginning, they are invariably scaling worldwide with offices across 4 continents.
Their R&D center is based in Bulgaria and employs over 100 tech professionals.
The development team is fully distributed across various locations in Bulgaria.
The ideal candidate
Is it you who has already a few years of experience as a QA Engineer in a tech company? You may have been doing only Manual testing for web and want to up-skill into automation? Or you are a master of automation, there are challenges for both. We are hiring people based on their love to quality and doing things the right way!
We’re looking for smart and experienced specialists who are not afraid to learn new things and to work on hard problems.
It’s essential for the successful candidate to have
- Around 3 years of commercial experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
What you'll do when you join the team
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Willingness to advance their knowledge and skills in automation testing
Perks and benefits
- 100% Work from Anywhere, local employment contract
- Tough leadership empowering you to learn and grow
- Stable, stress-free and nurturing environment
- High salary, DOP
- Hardware based on your OS preferences
- Private, health, dental and life insurance
- Partial coverage of sport activities monthly subscription
… and many more
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.