QA Engineer (Manual and Automation)
[Full time], [Permanent], [Remote Hybrid Job] in Sofia or Varna, Bulgaria
For one of our trusted partners, a leading fintech company, we’re hiring a QA Engineer (Manual and Automation).
The company is licensed as an e-money issuer and a payment institution within the European Union. They are a principal member of VISA and MasterCard. Grounded in financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK. The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
So far they have launched:
- The first mobile payment app in Bulgaria,
- The first utilities payment app in the UK,
- One of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and
- A game-changing payment acceptance solution with verified patents.
The company has built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
By providing secure, flexible, and robust payment channels, they enable their partners to focus on developing their businesses.
Job Scope & Desired Skills
- Must have knowledge of QA processes, standards and procedures;
- Ability to create and maintain QA Documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics);
- Identifying, reporting and following up on defects;
- Familiarity with automation testing tools and frameworks;
- Investigating, identifying and following up on production issues;
- Experienced with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross-browser, Performance, Load;
- Assisting the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes, and bottlenecks.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in testing Web applications;
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS as server systems;
- Experience with Issue Trackers and Test Case Management system - Jira
- Good command of English.
The Company Offer
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment - their office is based in a nice and location-friendly zone, close to metro station
- Work from home policy for the time being with flexibility in the future
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry
- Competitive salary + flexible bonus scheme
- Share options
- Private health Insurance
- Get-to-know call with HR
- Technical Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our weekly job alerts and newsletter to be the first to hear about the latest remote job offers.